TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YES, THAT’S A LOT OF TEXT TO READ, BUT IT’S VERY IMPORTANT.
OWNERSHIP/RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by PIGA Inc. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information (collectively, the “Content”) contained in this Website are proprietary to PIGA, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of PIGA. You may download, print and reproduce the Content for your own informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and that you cite the URL Source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of PIGA. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us by email.
Unless otherwise specified, our Website is for your personal and non-commercial use and for purely informational and entertainment purposes.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Although PIGA takes all possible steps to ensure the accuracy of the information included in this Website, no assurance is given that information or material on this Website is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete. PIGA takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of this Website, including those relating to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct, change or update information at any time without prior notice. Your sole remedy for the purchase of any product on the Website is to return it for a full or partial refund as set forth in the Refund Policy.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
To access certain portions of the Website, you may be asked to complete an online registration form.
In consideration for your use of this Website and the Services provided on it, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested on any registration form to which this Website may direct you, and to update that registration information as soon as possible after any information on such registration form changes.
As part of the registration process, you may be asked to provide a user name or password. You alone are responsible for keeping that password and user name confidential, and for any and all activity that occurs on this Website under such password or user name. You agree to immediately notify PIGA of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security.
You may have the opportunity to upload, publish, display or otherwise post information, ideas and opinions on the Website through product reviews, responses, feedback or other material (collectively, “User Content”) posted to the Website.
Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
– Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
– Infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any third party;
– Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– Harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
– For the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
– Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a PIGA employee, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
– Interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
– Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
The foregoing is hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Code of Conduct”.
You are solely responsible for all User Content that you upload, publish, provide a link to or display (hereinafter, “post”) on or through the Website. You may not publish User Content on the Website that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post.
By submitting any User Content to the Website you grant PIGA a worldwide, non-exclusive, unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, assignable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, publish, create derivative works from, translate, license, publicly perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) for any purpose whatsoever and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without your prior approval, and you further waive any “moral rights” that you may have in the User Content. In addition, by submitting the User Content to PIGA, you represent and warrant that you own and control all rights in and to the User Content and that you have the right to grant the foregoing rights to PIGA. User Content represents the views and opinions of the person(s) submitting same.
You acknowledge that PIGA may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Website, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other User Content will be retained on the Website. You agree that PIGA has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages, other communications or User Content maintained on or transmitted by the Website. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Website.
PIGA strives to provide to the public product reviews of the highest quality and integrity. We encourage honest and respectful communication. Therefore, in addition to complying with the Code of Conduct, if you submit a product review you hereby agree:
– Not to post a product review unless you own or have used the product;
– To post only one review for each product (unless you are providing new information);
– Not to include insults, personal attacks or inflammatory language in a product review;
– Not to post a review of a product if you are an employee (or a relative of an employee) of the manufacturer of the product or of a competitor’s product.
You also understand and agree that PIGA is under no obligation to display any product reviews that you submit on the Website, and may edit or remove product reviews at its sole discretion.
From time to time we may offer and/or co sponsor contests, sweepstakes and games on the Website. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the pages of the Website offering the promotion or when you submit your entry.
It is our goal to provide increased value to you, our visitors. Therefore, for your convenience, the Website might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked Websites are independent from PIGA and that PIGA has no control over the content of such Websites. Consequently, PIGA cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such Websites.
The links which we might place on our Website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
We welcome any feedback that you may have concerning the external links that we have placed on our Website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we strive to update and keep the content contained on the Website accurate as much as possible, errors and/or omissions may occur.
Accordingly, this website, including the content and services provided herein, is being provided on an « as is » basis and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. PIGA disclaims all warranties, express conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and site will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall PIGA be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from or in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, the website or any content or services, even if PIGA has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PIGA, its affiliates, members, officers, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, claims, fines, penalties, costs and liabilities (including reasonable legal and accounting fees), resulting from:
– Any content (including User Content) you (or anyone acting under your password or user name) submit, post, transmit or make available on the Website;
– Your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
“PIGA” is a trademark of PIGA inc. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are trademarks or trade dress of PIGA. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are property of their respective owners. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
Last updated November, 2017.